HOAs are governed by several documents and laws. These laws and documents are applied in a hierarchy or order of application. In the event of a conflict in the documents or laws, the one above it in the hierarchy overrules the lower one. Here are the laws and documents and a link to the law or document.
- Federal applicable laws, eg. FCC ruling on satellite dishes
- Arizona Non-Profit Corporation Law - Chapter 10
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS NOT FOR PROFIT
- Declaration (CC&Rs) - Rules about the organization of the community
- Articles of Incorporation - This is the document filed with Arizona Corporation Commission to form the non-profit corporation of the Association.
- Bylaws - Rules regarding the Board of Directors and meeting of the Association.
- Association Rules and Architectural Guidelines - Specific rules about the neighborhood
- Annual Budget - Please call or email Renaissance to receive copy of budget
- Reserve Study - is an analysis of future financial needs of the community
Get Adobe Reader(Adobe PDF Reader is required to view the documents. Click here to download it)